please help

Hi,whenever i resume from standby and log off while another user is active
windows will go to a blank screen and freeze.Are there any solutions to
this?If so,help would be appreciated,thank you.

Yes, log on as the other user and log them off, or disable Standby, or
investigate what software the other profile is running that creates the
problem.

Battousai wrote:

> Hi,whenever i resume from standby and log off while another user is active
> windows will go to a blank screen and freeze.Are there any solutions to
> this?If so,help would be appreciated,thank you.

Hmm I don't know it's hard to log on as the other user when the pc freezes up
and I want to keep them logged on because I have aol instant messenger
running with away message on thats the only software running and standby is
disabled on user #2 so something else would be more helpful.In other words my
account is logged on with aim running in the taskbar and away message on
(only program running) and someone will switch user and get on their's and
when they're done they log off and that's when it goes to a blank screen.