Wireless notebook adapter works great, good speed. The
only problem that I have is my notebook will not wakeup
with the MN-720 installed. I have a Toshiba Satellite
A45-S121.

I would look into Control Panel | System | Devices. Look
under the PC Card and Network if there is any setting
relating to sleep/wakeup.