"this page cannot be displayed"

i can access my internet no problem, but every now and then, i get the message:
"this page cannot be displayed" on the side of my screen, or at the very
top, have no idea why when clearly i can access the internet, anyway can help
me?
PLEASE, its so annoying

The location/server that the "ad" or "banner" resides on is either
blocked or otherwise inaccessible. If your system is blocking it, it
probably is a good thing it can't be reached, if the server is down,
there isn't anything you can do.

auntiedct wrote:
> i can access my internet no problem, but every now and then, i get the message:
> "this page cannot be displayed" on the side of my screen, or at the very
> top, have no idea why when clearly i can access the internet, anyway can help
> me?
> PLEASE, its so annoying

kelly

Depends on many factors. In the meantime, start here:
http://inetexplorer.mvps.org/answers/17.html

--

All the Best,
Kelly (MS-MVP)