Thumbs of videos won't display

stuart

I am in the process of copying my Hi8 videos to DVD via nero. I need to see
the Thumbs to edit properly. The JPG's display OK even when put in the same
folder but none of the mpgs or AVIs do. This is making my task much harder
and slower.
I am using windows XP pro with service pack 2 and all the updates.

When I transfer my Hi8 to the computer I use Windows Movie maker.It creates
clips that are dragged into a timeline.
It saves the resulting movie in a format that Nero converts and burns to
DVD.If you wish to edit the clips then you need to purchase an editing
program.The editing capabilities of Movie Maker are bare.
http://www.videohelp.com/
peterk

the problem
"Stuart" <mongrel1999NoSpam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I am in the process of copying my Hi8 videos to DVD via nero. I need to see
>the Thumbs to edit properly. The JPG's display OK even when put in the same
>folder but none of the mpgs or AVIs do. This is making my task much harder
>and slower.
> I am using windows XP pro with service pack 2 and all the updates.

stuart

Hmm! I thought I had explained the problem clearly enough.
Oh well! Here goes...I have selected the folder views to display thumbs. The
folders with video files used to display thumbs of the videos. Now it
doesn't. I would like to know why Windows XP dares to disobey my command. I
would like to know how to make it tow the line before I send it to the penal
colonies via the 1st floor window.
Any real help would be greatly apreciated.

Regards.... Stuart.

--
Remove 'nospam' from the address to email me