How to get *.pcx files to display?

How can I get *.pcx files to display in windows xp previews? All I get is a
program icon that is used to open the file.
Thanks
Bryon

Do you have a viewer that supports pcx files?
Search for "irfanview" free download.

Tom
"du907" <du907@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| How can I get *.pcx files to display in windows xp previews? All I get is
| program icon that is used to open the file.
| Thanks
| Bryon

Hi,

The WinXP preview doesn't support that file type. Use something like
Irfanviewer instead (www.irfanview.com).

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/