No taskbar

Simple. I had to reboot my PC and when It started up the taskbar had
gone. When I try a repair install of winXP I can't accpet the lisence
agreement and installing from windows it says there's a 3rd party
Kernel and won't continue.

I really need this sorting because it's just annoying and problematic.

(Note, I have tried
kellys-korner-xp.com and any task bar restorers and they didn't work at
all.)

--
some_random.dll
1 answer Last reply

    What was the exact error message and have you tried ending Explorer.exe and
    restarting it via the Task Manager?

    --

    All the Best,
    Kelly (MS-MVP)

    Troubleshooting Windows XP
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

    "some_random.dll" <some_random.dll.1rtp1m@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

    > Simple. I had to reboot my PC and when It started up the taskbar had
    > gone. When I try a repair install of winXP I can't accpet the lisence
    > agreement and installing from windows it says there's a 3rd party
    > Kernel and won't continue.
    >
    > I really need this sorting because it's just annoying and problematic.
    >
    > (Note, I have tried
    > kellys-korner-xp.com and any task bar restorers and they didn't work at
    > all.)
    >

    > --
    > some_random.dll

Taskbar Microsoft Windows XP