help I can't log on to windows xp (Home Version)

Please help! I have added the log on to windows to avoid anyone getting into
my laptop. Well it works so well it will not let me in either. Is there a
way to go back or to get in so I can fix it. Thank you!

unrepper

Distinguished
May 15, 2005

Don Kendrick wrote

"bestbuybaldwin" wrote:

> Please help! I have added the log on to windows to avoid anyone getting into
> my laptop. Well it works so well it will not let me in either. Is there a
> way to go back or to get in so I can fix it. Thank you!

Have you tried booting into safe mode and using the administrator account to
reset your password?

I'm having the same problem. I'm the administrator on my computer and
somehow not only did my password get changed and will not be accepted but so
did the other 2 accounts on my computer. They all 3 still have a password on
them but they won't except the password that we set them to. Strangely
enough, the guest login was also turned on which is how I'm able to get on
and ask this question.

I've tried restarting the computer in safe mode but without the computer
administrator password (my password to be exact) I can't get anywhere.

PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!! and thank you ^_^

"Unrepper" wrote:

> --
> Don Kendrick wrote
>

> "bestbuybaldwin" wrote:
>
> > Please help! I have added the log on to windows to avoid anyone getting into
> > my laptop. Well it works so well it will not let me in either. Is there a
> > way to go back or to get in so I can fix it. Thank you!
>

> Have you tried booting into safe mode and using the administrator account to
> reset your password?

unrepper

Distinguished
May 15, 2005

Don Kendrick wrote

try this http://home.eunet.no/~pnordahl/ntpasswd/

"yiba_girl" wrote:

> I'm having the same problem. I'm the administrator on my computer and
> somehow not only did my password get changed and will not be accepted but so
> did the other 2 accounts on my computer. They all 3 still have a password on
> them but they won't except the password that we set them to. Strangely
> enough, the guest login was also turned on which is how I'm able to get on
> and ask this question.
>
> I've tried restarting the computer in safe mode but without the computer
> administrator password (my password to be exact) I can't get anywhere.
>
> PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!! and thank you ^_^
>
> "Unrepper" wrote:
>

> > --
> > Don Kendrick wrote
> >

> > "bestbuybaldwin" wrote:
> >
> > > Please help! I have added the log on to windows to avoid anyone getting into
> > > my laptop. Well it works so well it will not let me in either. Is there a
> > > way to go back or to get in so I can fix it. Thank you!
> >

> > Have you tried booting into safe mode and using the administrator account to
> > reset your password?

Hi,

Logon as "administrator" in safe mode, then reset your user account's
password.

How to start in Safe mode:
http://www.rickrogers.org/fixes.htm#Safe%20mode

--