How do I make all XP Pro settings the same?

I have finally installed XP Pro on the last 2 computers.
I work with XP more now a days.I want to set up one computer then
transfer all these settings to other computers.
How do I do this?
After install, I do the usual install of firewall and antivirus.But I
also change the services that startup,the look of the desktop,the menu.I
add a Admin and a limited acount for users.
So after I spend an hour or more doing this I would like to save time
and transfer these settings to other computers.
How big of a file is this? Can I use a floppy disk or zip drive?
Thanks in advance for this help. I will also search the help file and
the internet.
1 answer Last reply
More about make settings same

    Hi,

    Actually, you need to set and create the default profile *before* allowing
    users to log in.

    How to create a custom default user profile
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=319974

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "Joe K" <JoeK@alt.microsoft> wrote in message
    >I have finally installed XP Pro on the last 2 computers.
    > I work with XP more now a days.I want to set up one computer then transfer
    > all these settings to other computers.
    > How do I do this?
    > After install, I do the usual install of firewall and antivirus.But I also
    > change the services that startup,the look of the desktop,the menu.I add a
    > Admin and a limited acount for users.
    > So after I spend an hour or more doing this I would like to save time and
    > transfer these settings to other computers.
    > How big of a file is this? Can I use a floppy disk or zip drive?
    > Thanks in advance for this help. I will also search the help file and the
    > internet.

Computers Windows XP