Max or Min windows display and no in-between

When I launch MS Photo Editor it shows on the task bar as a minimized
display. From there it can be maximized but if I attempt to change the
display as adjustable one it is minimized. How can I fix this problem?

Kaz

kelly

In addition to Alan's expert advice.....

Don't choose Maximize. Close all other windows. Right click its entry on the
taskbar and choose Size. Use the arrow keys to make it the size you want.
Close it that way. Then re-open.

If the above doesn't help:

Correct Window Placement (Line 60)

All the Best,
Kelly (MS-MVP)

Troubleshooting Windows XP
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

"honjo" <a@b.c> wrote in message
> When I launch MS Photo Editor it shows on the task bar as a minimized
> display. From there it can be maximized but if I attempt to change the
> display as adjustable one it is minimized. How can I fix this problem?
>
> Kaz

Is it minimised or restored. If you right click the taskbar button whatever mode it is in will be grayed out. Put it into Restored mode (so Restore is greyed), and r/c a blank part of taskbar and choose Cascade or Tile. The window is either off screen or has a zero size.

"honjo" <a@b.c> wrote in message news:Oc2S7C2gFHA.2372@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
> When I launch MS Photo Editor it shows on the task bar as a minimized
> display. From there it can be maximized but if I attempt to change the
> display as adjustable one it is minimized. How can I fix this problem?
>
> Kaz

What happens when you rightclick it on the taskbar and select Restore?

....Alan

--
Alan Edwards, MS MVP W95/98 Systems
http://dts-l.org/index.html