Competition t-shirts are now available through feelies.org at
http://www.feelies.org/game.php?id=21 This year we're offering
short-sleeved t-shirts, long-sleeved shirts, women's-cut shirts, tank
tops, and long-sleeved hoodie shirts. Enjoy the bounty of fashion that
is the IF Competition.

Stephen

--
Stephen Granade
stephen-usenet@granades.com

"Stephen Granade" <stephen-usenet@granades.com> escreveu na mensagem
> Competition t-shirts are now available through feelies.org at
> http://www.feelies.org/game.php?id=21 This year we're offering
> short-sleeved t-shirts, long-sleeved shirts, women's-cut shirts, tank
> tops, and long-sleeved hoodie shirts. Enjoy the bounty of fashion that
> is the IF Competition.
>
> Stephen
>
> --
> Stephen Granade
> stephen-usenet@granades.com

think that a comemorating 10th aniversary t-shirt, *ought* to include not
this year participants, but all the *winners* of the 10 events (name of the
game/Author).

Now that would be a great 10th Aniversary T-Shirt :p

Think about it ;)

Regards,
RootShell

"RootShell" <rootshell@netcabo.pt> wrote in message

> think that a comemorating 10th aniversary t-shirt, *ought* to include not
> this year participants, but all the *winners* of the 10 events (name of
the
> game/Author).

Two winners for the first competition would make for eleven games total. =)

---- Mike.

"Sidney Merk" <sid_ney_merk@hot_mail.com (remove underscores)> escreveu na
mensagem news:OGaod.101971$tU4.93092@okepread06...
> "RootShell" <rootshell@netcabo.pt> wrote in message
>
> > think that a comemorating 10th aniversary t-shirt, *ought* to include
not
> > this year participants, but all the *winners* of the 10 events (name of
> the
> > game/Author).
>
> Two winners for the first competition would make for eleven games total.
=)

> ---- Mike.

Consider something like:

The IFComp logo (from the webpage) followed by a list like:
[year] - [Game] by [Author]

I think that this would make them more interesting for purchase.

Really, think about it for a moment, today's winners listed with the famous
authors from previous IFComp's, this would give this t-shirt a more
sentimental value.

But then again this is just my opinion.

And Mike... It wouldnt matter to have two winners for the first competition,
since that was what really happened back then ;).

Best Regards,
RootShell

> And Mike... It wouldnt matter to have two winners for the first
competition,
> since that was what really happened back then ;).

Definitely -- only that it throws off the symmetry. :)

In '99, all the games were printed on the T-shirt. I still have mine. The
print is in great shape, although the vibrant shirt color has faded to
off-white. I wonder why it was changed to just the top 10?

---- Mike.

"Sidney Merk" <sid_ney_merk@hot_mail.com (remove underscores)> wrote in message
> In '99, all the games were printed on the T-shirt. I still have mine. The
> print is in great shape, although the vibrant shirt color has faded to
> off-white. I wonder why it was changed to just the top 10?

Incentive to write better games?

Kevin Venzke