[Lost In New York] Stuck!

I spent many hours trying to figure out what to do with the fuc*ing
screwdriver and I simple can't solve it. Could somebody give me some
helpful hints, please?

"Bojan Basic" <bbasic@ptt.yu> wrote in message
> I spent many hours trying to figure out what to do with the fuc*ing
> screwdriver and I simple can't solve it. Could somebody give me some
> helpful hints, please?

If you can't find the solution (which is on the archive), perhaps it is
because you have the wrong game. I believe you are actually playing the
TADS game "Lost New York", rather than the Alan game "Lost in New York",
although I could be wrong (I don't remember any screwdrivers in the latter).

--
Daphne (pedantic)

"Bojan Basic" <bbasic@ptt.yu> escreveu na mensagem
> I spent many hours trying to figure out what to do with the fuc*ing
> screwdriver and I simple can't solve it. Could somebody give me some
> helpful hints, please?

I can give you one... stop using that "fuc*ing" language ;)

RootShell

> If you can't find the solution (which is on the archive), perhaps it is
> because you have the wrong game. I believe you are actually playing the
> TADS game "Lost New York", rather than the Alan game "Lost in New York",
> although I could be wrong (I don't remember any screwdrivers in the latter).

I am playing Alan game "Lost IN New York" by Mikko Vuorinen. There is
only one thing in my inventory - a big screwdriver. I tried almost
everything (using or not using the screwdriver) and I simple ran out
of ideas. So, if you (or somebody else) actually played the game,
could you please help me?

Speaking about TADS "Lost New York" I finished it all by myself and
that was much easier than this.

On 20 Nov 2004 10:37:21 -0800, bbasic@ptt.yu (Bojan Basic) wrote:

>I spent many hours trying to figure out what to do with the fuc*ing
>screwdriver and I simple can't solve it. Could somebody give me some
>helpful hints, please?

Many hours spent? Oh dear, you are going to be very, very annoyed
with this game. :)

Spoiler space .....

To move to the next stage of the game, you need to get the attention
of the law enforcement professionals

Spoiler space ....

wave screwdriver

Well, at least I was pretty close, I tried attacking somebody with
screwdriver and some similar things. Thank you very much, now I can
devote myself to some "normal" IF games!