Send to CD feature

I have a small problem with my WIN XP Home, i have service pack 2 installed
and all recomended updates installed aswell but the problem i have is that
when i right click on a file and want to send it to the cd to burn it there
is no feature to send the files to the cd. But i have a third party program
that i can burn files to disk.
Could u please tell me if there is somewhere i can go within XP to enable
this send to CD feature.
Thankyou
Elwin9
1 answer Last reply
More about send feature

    Create a shortcut to your CD drive in the SendTo folder.
    To get to the SendTo folder, use Start-Run-SENDTO

    ....Alan

    --
    Alan Edwards, MS MVP W95/98 Systems
    http://dts-l.org/index.html

    In microsoft.public.windowsxp.general, Elwin9
    <Elwin9@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >I have a small problem with my WIN XP Home, i have service pack 2 installed
    >and all recomended updates installed aswell but the problem i have is that
    >when i right click on a file and want to send it to the cd to burn it there
    >is no feature to send the files to the cd. But i have a third party program
    >that i can burn files to disk.
    >Could u please tell me if there is somewhere i can go within XP to enable
    >this send to CD feature.
    >Thankyou
    >Elwin9

CD-Rom Windows XP