New version of 'HLA Adventure' has been released! :)

Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction,alt.lang.asm (More info?)

A new version of 'HLA Adventure' has just been released! :)

This is update version 2.32, compiled on November 25, 2004.

Additions to 'HLA Adventure' in version 2.32 include:

o - 26 additional rooms
o - 7 new items/monsters
o - 2 new quests
o - some minor bug/error fixes
o - other additions/improvements

There are two versions of HLA Adventure: one for Windows and
the other for Linux (tested on Fedora Core 3).

You can download HLA Adventure at the following URL:

http://members.tripod.com/~panks/hlaadv.html

Please direct all bug reports and/or suggestions
to me at:

dunric@yahoo.com

Happy Adventuring! :)

Sincerely,

Paul Allen Panks [a/k/a "Dunric"]
dunric@yahoo.com

"Paul Allen Panks" <dunric@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>A new version of 'HLA Adventure' has just been released! :)
>
> This is update version 2.32, compiled on November 25, 2004.
>
> Additions to 'HLA Adventure' in version 2.32 include:
>
> o - 26 additional rooms
> o - 7 new items/monsters
> o - 2 new quests
> o - some minor bug/error fixes
> o - other additions/improvements
>
> There are two versions of HLA Adventure: one for Windows and
> the other for Linux (tested on Fedora Core 3).
>
> You can download HLA Adventure at the following URL:
>
> http://members.tripod.com/~panks/hlaadv.html
>
> Please direct all bug reports and/or suggestions
> to me at:
>
> dunric@yahoo.com
>
> Happy Adventuring! :)
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Paul Allen Panks [a/k/a "Dunric"]
> dunric@yahoo.com

And, your question about ASM is ?

Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction,alt.lang.asm (More info?)

På 25 Nov 2004 14:55:33 -0800, skrev Paul Allen Panks <dunric@yahoo.com>:

Can I please be a monster in your adventure ?

Its my dream.

Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction,alt.lang.asm (More info?)

På 26 Nov 2004 03:58:18 +0200, skrev Phil Carmody
<thefatphil_demunged@yahoo.co.uk>:

> "The \\\\o//annaee" <Faq(Sqeeeek!)@.@szmyggenpv.com> writes:
>

> It morphs...
>
> It gets plonked again...

Lol. Thanks for the laughters Phil.

--
Sender med M2, Operas revolusjonerende e-postprogram: http://www.opera.com/

"Phil Carmody" <thefatphil_demunged@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> Newsgroups don't exist solely for the asking and subsequent
> answering of questions, dingbat.

I think they do, otherwise it's called a private forum. Some people here act
like if it was their home. I disapprove that.
Dingbat? What is that supposed to mean? :p Do you know that calling me
dingbat is meaningless ? ;)

Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction,alt.lang.asm (More info?)

På Fri, 26 Nov 2004 08:54:11 +0100, skrev KiLVaiDeN
<KiLVaiDeN@CaRaMaiL.CoM>:

> "Phil Carmody" <thefatphil_demunged@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
>> Newsgroups don't exist solely for the asking and subsequent
>> answering of questions, dingbat.
>
> I think they do, otherwise it's called a private forum. Some people here
> act like if it was their home. I disapprove that.

It _IS_ our home. We own it, and as soon as the technology is available we
will download our brains to the internet. At least I will. I dont want to
miss seeing Beth running out of energy once the final and definite last
energy runs out in a thousands years. Then I'll take a welcome rest.

> Dingbat? What is that supposed to mean? :p Do you know that calling me
> dingbat is meaningless ? ;)

According to Cambridge, Dingbat means
- a stupid or easily confused person.

So that would be Phil talking to himself. He loved to do theese rare
camping attacks. Just ignore him. He probably ran out of money for a
rather large meal again. He only eats just about everything. I remeber
last time he listed one of his favorties, I had to burp. Outside of that
he is suppsely some kind of math genious, who knows his way around a
globe. And who is occationally funny at someones expense.

Sender med M2, Operas revolusjonerende e-postprogram: http://www.opera.com/

Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction,alt.lang.asm (More info?)

I don't need to even try an discuss with you, since you seem to be the
biggest mouth I've seen so far, and since you did such a show of maturity,
I'll let people judge by themselve :)

Real life losers think they are heros in internet, and call people names
behind their computer. But hey Phil, you know if life has been a bitch to
you, it doesn't mean you have to be a bitch yourself ;)

Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction,alt.lang.asm (More info?)

"KiLVaiDeN" <KiLVaiDeN@CaRaMaiL.CoM> écrivait news:41a66328$0$6728
$636a15ce@news.free.fr:

> "Paul Allen Panks" <dunric@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>A new version of 'HLA Adventure' has just been released! :)
>>
>> This is update version 2.32, compiled on November 25, 2004.
>>
>> Additions to 'HLA Adventure' in version 2.32 include:
>> [...]
>> Sincerely,
>>
>> Paul Allen Panks [a/k/a "Dunric"]
>> dunric@yahoo.com
>
> And, your question about ASM is ?

He cannot ask any question, because an HLA user
would not understand the answers. :)

Betov.

< http://rosasm.org/ >

PS.

Paul, in "alt.lang.asm", the trailing "asm" stands
for "Assembly"... This is not a typo for "ass". :)

KiLVaiDeN wrote:

> "Paul Allen Panks" <dunric@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> > [Usual "Updated this, updated that" messages.]
>
> And, your question about ASM is ?

And, *your* question about Interactive Fiction is?

beth

The \\o//annabee wrote:
> KiLVaiDeN wrote:
> > Dingbat? What is that supposed to mean? :p Do you know that calling me
> > dingbat is meaningless ? ;)
>
> According to Cambridge, Dingbat means
> - a stupid or easily confused person.

Yes...but, also, in the computer context, there are also "dingbat"
fonts...fonts composed of useful shapes and symbols but no alphabetical
characters...if you're in Windows, fire up "character map" from the
"accessories" menu and then browse through your fonts...most fonts will
provide different styles for alphabetical characters (or, ideographic
characters for Far-East-enabled fonts, as technically these aren't
"alphabetical" but serve the same purpose in this context: They are
characters used in a specific language)...typewriter style, curvy swishy
hand-writing style, fat characters, thin characters, etc....

BUT, in amongst your fonts, you may find a "dingbat" font...in this case,
the characters in the font have nothing to do with any particular language
but are just a set of symbols...for instance, I have a "musical" font
installed here, where each character in the font is a symbol from musical
notation...another one - "animals" - where each character is a different
silhouette of an animal (actually, I only just found this one, looking
now...it's pretty cool :)...and there is a standard "dingbats" font that
comes with Windows that everyone should have that is just a series of
useful symbols...like a pair of scissors, the disabled sign, "men" and
"women" silhouettes like they often put onto toilet doors (so everyone
knows which toilet is which even when they don't speak the native
language), lots of arrows and asterisks in different styles...and that kind
of thing...

So, in addition to the Plain English meaning you've got above, there's an
additional meaning in the computer context (a bit like "a mouse" is a type
of rodent - an animal - but, with computers, the word also could mean the
familiar input device we use in GUIs...though, strictly, the two have
different plurals...when talking of the animal, it's "mice"...when talking
about a computer mouse, it's "mouses"...though so many people don't bother
with this subtle difference, that, yeah, if you say "mice", everyone knows
what you mean ;)...

So, as we're in a computer context in this newsgroup that it could
potentially be what Phil means, Phil could be referring to KiLVaiDeN as
being a "non-standard font character"...or, quite possibly, Phil is taking
advantage of the double meaning and is trying to suggest both at the same
time...

Although, most likely, Phil just means "a stupid or easily confused person"
and it has nothing to do with the computer font "dingbat" but, regardless,
you at least now know what they are called :)

Indeed, if you needed to look up "dingbat" in a dictionary, this suggests
you're without "culture context"...it is an insult but it's typically a
"polite" / amusing one...that is, "dingbat" is normally said when someone
wants to say "stupid" but without actually wanting to cause any
offence...it's a silly-sounding word, not to be taken too seriously...

Beth :)

ANNIE

On 2004-11-27 BethStone21@hotmail.NOSPICEDHAM.com said:

> > KiLVaiDeN wrote:
>
> > > Dingbat? What is that supposed to mean? :p Do you know that
> > > calling me dingbat is meaningless ? ;)
>
> The \\o//annabee wrote:
>
> > According to Cambridge, Dingbat means
> > - a stupid or easily confused person.
>
> Yes...but, also, in the computer context, there are also "dingbat"
> fonts...fonts composed of useful shapes and symbols but no
> alphabetical characters...
>
> [...]
>
> So, as we're in a computer context in this newsgroup that it could
> potentially be what Phil means, Phil could be referring to
> KiLVaiDeN as being a "non-standard font character"...
>
> [...]
> _____
> Beth :) ((( `\
_ _`\ )
As usual, Beth, you're totally (^ ) )
out to lunch. ~-( )
_'((,,,)))
The term 'dingbat' was around ,-' \_/ `\
for at least 40 years before ( , |
that appellation was applied `-.-'`-.-'/|_|
to a set of non-font 'fonts.' \ / | |
=()=: / ,' aa
Why do you think some geek
decided to CALL them 'dingbat fonts' in the first place?
It's because such a non-character 'font' set is totally
stupid.

The scenario that you proposed makes no sense at all.

Just because you're named 'Beth,' and you happen to live
in Wales, does that imply that the name 'Beth' now means
'a woman who lives in Wales'?

No, of course not. Such a notion would be nutty to the
point of requiring involuntary commitment.

One can only conclude, therefore, that YOU are, indeed,
a 'dingbat'...in the classic sense of the term. Hehehe!

> "The \\\\o//annaee" <Faq(Sqeeeek!)@.@szmyggenpv.com> writes:
>

> It morphs...
>
> It gets plonked again...

Yep, him and Annie do that all the time.
I'm so glad "Block User" is a single mouse click away...
Cheers,
Randy Hyde

beth

Annie wrote:
> Beth wrote:
> > Yes...but, also, in the computer context, there are also "dingbat"
> > fonts...fonts composed of useful shapes and symbols but no
> > alphabetical characters...
[ snip ]

> As usual, Beth, you're totally out to lunch.

As usual, Annie, you're replying for no useful reason other than to
continue your "obsession" of "festering hate" to attack anything I post...

> The term 'dingbat' was around for at least 40 years before that
> appellation was applied to a set of non-font 'fonts.'

Correct; Indeed, I'd be surprised if the word was that only "new", to be
honest...Chaucer was using the "f" word and "c" word centuries back but
still some people think these words are "modern"...not at all...

The word "bug", for instance, is certainly far, far older than computers,
even though it's used in a computer context...indeed, it's older too than
electrical engineer (from where computer science stole "bug")..."bug" in
the "malevolent spirit" context, whence the computer "bug" term originates
(via a long chain of "borrowing"), is to be found in Shakespeare...and
people who have no idea of computer bugs or electrical engineer bugs
_STILL_ know of the word...as people often say: "I think I've caught a bug"
when they get a cold or the flu...same concept yet again: "Infected" by a
"malevolent spirit"...the idea that computer bugs are "ghosts in the
machine"...that illness (a belief long ago but, as noted, the use in common
sayings still exists, even though we know it doesn't work that way
anymore...ah, it's still nice on a "poetical" level :) is from being
"possessed" by a "bug" or "evil spirit"...

Trace the etymology of the term "bug" back to its roots and we find it
actually refers to "an evil or mischievous spirit"...a "ghost in the
machine"...similar "ghosts" possess people when they are ill (old belief,
still reflected in modern language) when "I've caught a bug"...trace it
back through Shakespeare and other ancient authors using the word in the
exact same kind of context...

And you discover that the apparently "modern"-looking term of "bug" is
centuries old, in fact...just that it kept getting "re-applied" to new
ideas and technology...but the word itself is _ancient_, not "new" at
all...

I'd be surprised if it was only 40 years, in fact...it sounds close to
"dungbat"...perhaps a distortion of an original "you smell of dung" or "you
eat / collect dung" insult from long ago...Chaucer proves that a lot of
insults considered "new" actually turn out to be anything but...I'm just
guessing here but "dingbat" has the sound of being something "distorted",
as it makes no sense otherwise...

My "word origin" book has nothing about "dingbat" (unsurprisingly...it's
only a "concise" book and picks "selected" words..."dingbat" is hardly
"common" enough for them to bother ;)...BUT it does have "dingy" and, sure
enough, it suggests that some etymologists believe the "ding" in "dingy"
may likely come from "dung" (dhengh, the original Indo-European base) and
the word suggesting "dung-coloured"...hence, if correct, the same
distortion of "dung" to "ding" for "dingbat" kind of makes sense in
"insult" terms...the "bat" similar to "bat" in "acrobat", perhaps? Some
kind of general "dung-person" insult? IN terms of use, that would make some
sense...so that saying "you dingbat!" could mean "you dung-person!"...which
finally explains why it would be an insult and something for people to take
offence at being called "dung"...

Anyway, be it 40 years or more, you are, indeed, quite
correct...BUT...BUT...BUT:

> Why do you think some geek decided to CALL them 'dingbat fonts'
> in the first place? It's because such a non-character 'font' set
> is totally stupid.

Yes, totally...this was exactly what I thought probably happened too...

What you've failed to notice was that I wasn't saying that there was no
connection between "dingbat" as an insult and "dingbat font" as a term, I
was solely mentioning the _secondary meaning_ from the computer context...

You obviously need to look at a dictionary sometime, Annie...you'll note
that many words have _MORE THAN ONE_ meaning...it can be _simultaneously_
an insult and a term in computer science at the same time...

That's what my "mouse" example was about to demonstrate another example
where a word is used in two places...and, yes, for absolute certainty, a
computer "mouse" is called that because it has a superficial similarity to
the animal "mouse" (well, it seems to have its "tail" sticking out of its
face, which is a bit odd...but then, it's an "analogy", not a precise
description that it looks "totally identical" to a mouse or anything
;)...the fact that there is an animal called "mouse" does not mean there
can't also be a computer input device called a "mouse" too...indeed, we
know that's the case because that's true, as we all know already...which is
why I picked this example because everyone reading will already know about
the two types of "mouse" to understand (well, all except you, it appears,
as you've totally not understood what was being said at all)...

No, I did not prospose this "scenario" _YOU_ have invented at all...please
quote the text where I stated "because there is a thing called 'dingbat
fonts' this is mutually exclusive with the possibility of their being an
insult 'dingbat' and neither can exist simultaneously"...or point to where
I stated "there is no possibility that one dervied from the other"...

Go have a look...you'll find I made NO SUCH assertion...you have just
"invented" this assertion yourself...

Let me put this as simply as your small, slow mind can handle:

Absence of an assertion does not mean an assertion of absence...

I repeat, absence of an assertion does not mean an assertion of absence...

Yes, I did not say "undoubtedly, the term 'dingbat font' originates from
the insult 'dingbat'"...but not saying it doesn't mean I don't think it...I
completely agree with you, it seems somewhat impossible that "dingbat font"
didn't originate from the "dingbat" insult...and, yes, "dingbat" as an
insult is far older...indeed, I would challenge your misunderestimating
just how old, as 40 years seems a bit too "new" (plus, as it makes little
sense as it stands - "ding"? "bat"? Where's the insult in that? - then I've
a feeling we're looking at a "distortion" of something old over the
centuries...though it's only a guess, the "ding" immediately looks like a
possibility of having been "dung" originally and something with "dung" in
it immediately becomes understandable as a form of insult ;)...

The "scenario" makes no sense but it's _YOUR_ scenario, not mine...

> Just because you're named 'Beth,' and you happen to live
> in Wales, does that imply that the name 'Beth' now means
> 'a woman who lives in Wales'?
>
> No, of course not. Such a notion would be nutty to the
> point of requiring involuntary commitment.
>
> One can only conclude, therefore, that YOU are, indeed,
> a 'dingbat'...in the classic sense of the term. Hehehe!

Ah, now wait a minute...you've put "in the classic sense of the term"
there...

So, in other words, you _do_ perfectly understand the notion of words being
capable of having more than one "sense" to them...

Which suggests you _wilfully_ misinterpreted my posting...merely to invent
a "scenario" to condemn me by...a "scenario" that clearly was not proposed
by myself whatsoever (a simple review of my post will confirm that no such
assertion, as accused, was ever made or implied)...

I re-iterate, Annie, you're not as good or as clever at expressing yourself
as you think you are...you constantly forget that communication has a
_semantical_ as well as syntactical component...you cannot be saying "in
the classic sense of the term" while simultaneously implying you don't
comprehend words being capable of having "multiple senses" (and if you
comprehend that notion, it makes no sense that you couldn't comprehend that
my post was just talking about an alternative "sense" of the word...indeed,
to qualify your "dingbat" insult at the end, you use "classic sense"
directly...for you to need to say "classic sense" to differentiate it from
the "non-classic sense" I gave, this 100% confirms you _fully understood_
that I was solely explaining that "non-classic sense"...hence, your
"scenario" is a _willful_ misinterpretation...in short, you're _lying_ -
quite delibrately - because you thought there was an opportunity to
continue your "obsessive" campaign of "festering hate" against anything and
everything I post)...

You are, indeed, quite pathetic, aren't you?

You can't "get over it" and have continued a obsessive personal campaign of
hateful insult over and over and over again for what is now years...you're
also not particularly good at it, if you don't mind me saying, because your
command of the English language isn't as good as you think it is...you
constantly give yourself away in what you say...no, not "psychic", as well
you know, because I've just explained the 100% _logical_ method which
clearly demonstrates either that you're an idiot or that you willfully
misinterpreted my posting, simply to give yourself another platform for
insult...

And I'm considering your state of mind to want to wage this obsessive hate
campaign as you do (it surely now surely be "beyond all reasonable doubt"
to outside observers that you are, indeed, truly engaged in such a
delibrate campaign against me because you've supplied far more than ample
evidence that this MUST be the case)...because, you see, from your very
first posting, you were already doing it...so it couldn't be that I knocked
your nose out of whack that this is simple "revenge"...at least, not
anything _since_ you've posted as Annie, as there's the possibility you
posted as another name before and I might have said something that sparked
"revenge" in your mind...but, on the other hand, "revenge" - of the
obsessive kind - centres around the focus of the grudge...and I see nothing
in particular to suggest that this could be the case...

So, presuming not, this means you attacked and have continued a "hate
campaign" for years _without_ any justifiable reason or even a simple, pure
"revenge" motivation (still quite pathetic, of course, but at least it
would explain your conduct)...leading to the conclusion that you're waging
a constant, unrelenting "hate campaign" (from "medication" to
"brain-washed" to anything that might work, however pathetically so) for no
good reason whatsoever...not from anything I've done...

And if it were, say, nationality (well, you do often display racism or at
least "racial discomfort") then why specifically me? This doesn't add up
either...and there appears to be _NO_ specific reason for you to have
launched this campaign...no "hints" provided, as would be expected from a
_reasoned_ attack, as to what I might have done and what I might do to
redeem myself...

Completely and absolutely motive-less...which brings into focus your mental
state...could it be simply _random_? To just _create_ yourself an "enemy" -
roll of the dice, throw a dart at a list - in order to...hmmm, because you
need conflict? Because your ego depends on being "Queen of the castle"? Ah,
indeed, your first posting _was_ about being the "New Newsgroup Queen",
wasn't it? My "replacement"...ah, perhaps we're not completely absent of
"clues" here, after all...and you'd thought that I'd left for good at the
time, hadn't you?

Oh, now I see, I think...you fancied my "job", so to speak...and when I
returned, this meant there wasn't actually a "vacany" there at all...but
you wouldn't let this minor detail stop you, eh? So, you have been trying
to "create a vacancy"...indeed, you tried getting me to leave...didn't
work...then you've been trying to "discredit" me with every post...if I
won't "retire" then you're going to have to try to convince the "boss" to
drop me into a lower "position", yes? You're, in effect, the "office
backstabber" role, aren't you? The one who depends on the person who's in
the "job" you want being "innocent" and "naive" enough not to realise what
your "behind the scenes" plans are...oh dear, too late...I've worked it
out...in which case, sorry, but it's now impossible for you to ever
succeed...I know what you're trying and the "boss", reading this, now also
knows what you're doing...time's up...you didn't manage it before everyone
worked out what you were doing...your opportunity has passed...time to get
used to your current "job" or, alternatively, you could try for the
"position" in another "company"...well, I'll leave that decision up to
you...but you do know where the door is, if you should change your mind...

Of course, it's now inevitable that you'll have some "revenge" concept
hanging in your mind...you, after all, show no capacity to learn from your
mistakes whatsoever...be sure, though, I do have that capacity...and I know
exactly what to expect in way of your attack...

Yeah, guess who's just earnt themselves the "ignore at my complete
discretion" mode again? I did warn you that I would re-enable the policy of
not replying to you (unless, at my full discretion, I felt like doing
so...you're NOT in control here whatsoever and don't make the mistake of
thinking you are), which so infuriated you before...now, where is that
button again? Ah, yes...

*ignored*

Beth ;)

ANNIE

On 2004-11-27 BethStone21@hotmail.NOSPICEDHAM.com said:

> [ ... 246 lines snipped ... ]
>
> I re-iterate, Annie, you're not as good or as clever at
> expressing yourself as you think you are...
> _____
> Beth ;) ((( `\
_ _`\ )
Possibly...but then, it doesn't (^ ) )
take me 248 lines to DO it. Hehe! ~-( )
_'((,,,)))
,-' \_/ `\
( , |
`-.-'`-.-'/|_|
\ / | |
=()=: / ,' aa

Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction,alt.lang.asm (More info?)

On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 04:26:48 GMT, Randall Hyde <randyhyde@earthlink.net>
wrote:

> "Phil Carmody" <thefatphil_demunged@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
>> "The \\\\o//annaee" <Faq(Sqeeeek!)@.@szmyggenpv.com> writes:
>>

>> It morphs...
>>
>> It gets plonked again...
>>

> Yep, him and Annie do that all the time.
> I'm so glad "Block User" is a single mouse click away...
> Cheers,
> Randy Hyde

I wouldnt miss you post for anything in the world Randall. Because they
allways remind me that I have yet some post to send, before I hit the mark
of stupidity. People like you and Beth, is what makes the door wide open.
You are both setting the limits of what goes. You personally set the
limits of stupidity, intellectual dishonesty, and swindeling, and Beth
take care of the volume.

Annie is btw, in most circumstances one of the most readworthy posters to
this NG, except for Betov. She is allways funny, she is obviously very
intelligent, and she has charm, and if her words sometimes are hurting the
self-proclaimed shitheads like yourself, at least she is HONEST. What you
couldnt even CONCEIVE of what really means.

Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction,alt.lang.asm (More info?)

"The/|\Wannabee([+])" <faq(Squeek)@szmyggenpv.com> wrote in message
....snipped

Work with me here and do me a favour; will you please stop changing your
From: address. My plonk filter is down to anything from *anabee*, and I
haven't come across a good Bayseian stupid content filter yet.

--
Regards
Alex McDonald

Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction,alt.lang.asm (More info?)

På Sat, 27 Nov 2004 21:10:29 +0000 (UTC), skrev Alex McDonald
<alex_mcd@btopenworld.com>:

> "The/|\Wannabee([+])" <faq(Squeek)@szmyggenpv.com> wrote in message
> ...snipped
>
> Work with me here and do me a favour; will you please stop changing your
> From: address. My plonk filter is down to anything from *anabee*, and I
> haven't come across a good Bayseian stupid content filter yet.

You dont need a filter on adress, Alex. You need a brain-transplant. And
you cannot get that yet. So please relax, before you get a heartattack too.

--
Sender med M2, Operas revolusjonerende e-postprogram: http://www.opera.com/

Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction,alt.lang.asm (More info?)

"Beth" <BethStone21@hotmail.NOSPICEDHAM.com> wrote in message
[snip]
> useful symbols...like a pair of scissors, the disabled sign, "men" and
> "women" silhouettes like they often put onto toilet doors (so everyone
> knows which toilet is which even when they don't speak the native

Ooops! I always thought that other one was for the bagpipe player. So,
whenever the non-kelt wearing men's room was full, I just headed over to the
other one. ;-)

Nathan.

Annie wrote:
> Beth wrote:
> > [ ... 246 lines snipped ... ]
> > I re-iterate, Annie, you're not as good or as clever at
> > expressing yourself as you think you are...
>
> Possibly...but then, it doesn't take me 248 lines to DO it. Hehe!

Ever considered that this might your entire mistake? So obsessed with size,
you forget that _content_ might deserve more attention...

Beth :)

ANNIE

On 2004-11-29 BethStone21@hotmail.NOSPICEDHAM.com said:

> > BETH> I re-iterate, Annie, you're not as good or as
> > BETH> clever at expressing yourself as you think you are...
>
> ANNIE> Possibly...but then, it doesn't take me 248 lines
> ANNIE> to DO it. Hehe!
>
> Ever considered that this might [be] your entire mistake? So
> obsessed with size, you forget that _content_ might deserve
> more attention...
> _____
> Beth :) ((( `\
_ _`\ )
Judging by YOUR interminable (^ ) )
yet vacuous posts, one must ~-( )
inevitably conclude that _'((,,,)))
there's very little corre- ,-' \_/ `\
lation between size and ( , |
content. Hehe! `-.-'`-.-'/|_|
\ / | |
Still, in a larger sense, I =()=: / ,' aa
suppose I should yield to your
extensive experience. If you tell me that "bigger
is better," I'll have to accept your word on it.
After all, you would know. Hehehe!

Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction,alt.lang.asm (More info?)

"Annie" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message news:41aa9eda@mail.samtel.ru...
[snip]
> \ / | |
> Still, in a larger sense, I =()=: / ,' aa
> suppose I should yield to your
> extensive experience. If you tell me that "bigger
> is better," I'll have to accept your word on it.
> After all, you would know. Hehehe!

Still playing with "boys" are you Annie? I'll be happy to show you what a
man can do. ;-)

Nathan.

ANNIE

On 2004-11-29 nbaker2328NOSPAM@charter.net said:

> Still playing with "boys" are you Annie? I'll be happy to
> show you what a man can do. ;-)
> _____
> Nathan. ((( `\
_ _`\ )
Really? You gonna fix me up (^ ) )
with your dad? Hehe! ~-( )
But seriously, Baker, I'm ,-' \_/ `\
not in the market for what ( , |
you're peddling. `-.-'`-.-'/|_|
\ / | |
And with a line like THAT, =()=: / ,' aa
you're probably going to be
alone for a LONG time.

But feel free to try it on Beth. Hehehe!