You Are a Chef movie?

Hi. Several months ago I saw the movie of You Are a Chef, and it was
one of the most hilarious things I'd ever seen. Apparently it's no
longer available, and that makes me sad. I don't know who made the
movie, but it'd be cool if you could upload it to the archive or
something if it's no hassle. Just a thought. :)

Greg

WRITETOgregAT@gregboettcher.com (Greg Boettcher) wrote in message news:<d57689ea.0411260942.10a59c21@posting.google.com>...
> Hi. Several months ago I saw the movie of You Are a Chef, and it was
> one of the most hilarious things I'd ever seen. Apparently it's no
> longer available, and that makes me sad. I don't know who made the
> movie, but it'd be cool if you could upload it to the archive or
> something if it's no hassle. Just a thought. :)
>
> Greg

Maybe a new version of HTML TADS will allow you to embed FLASH movies
in your games and the two could be combined... Over to you, Mike!

"Greg Boettcher" <WRITETOgregAT@gregboettcher.com> wrote in message
> Hi. Several months ago I saw the movie of You Are a Chef, and it was
> one of the most hilarious things I'd ever seen. Apparently it's no
> longer available, and that makes me sad. I don't know who made the
> movie, but it'd be cool if you could upload it to the archive or
> something if it's no hassle. Just a thought. :)

A chef swf file appears in the unprocessed directory of the archive. It
appears to be an animated cartoon that looks a cross between South Park and
RatherGood cartoons (I only watched the first of it).

---- Mike.

"Mike Snyder" <wyndo@prowler-pro.com> wrote:
> A chef swf file appears in the unprocessed directory of the archive. It
> appears to be an animated cartoon that looks a cross between South Park and
> RatherGood cartoons (I only watched the first of it).

Yes, I got an email from the guy who uploaded that. He had a copy of
that on his hard drive, and he figured that neither Dan Shiovitz nor
"Taco the Wonderdog" would mind if he uploaded it.

He also found a working link at the following location. Enjoy!

http://hyena.kiwibonga.com/linkage.html

Greg