[Gamefiles wanted] Where is the SpringThing2003 ??

Hello,

the games of the SpringThing2003 can be found in the IF-archive:
ftp://ftp.ifarchive.org/if-archive/games/mini-comps/SpringThing2003/

But where are the games of the SpringThing2002? I could only find
the winner ("Tinseltown Blues") here:
http://www.springthing.net/2002/index.htm

I couldn't find the other entries (not even their names).
Can anybody help?

Thank you,
Peer
2 answers Last reply
More about gamefiles wanted springthing2003
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

    On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 12:13:42 -0800, Peer Schaefer said to the parser:

    > Hello,
    >
    > the games of the SpringThing2003 can be found in the IF-archive:
    > ftp://ftp.ifarchive.org/if-archive/games/mini-comps/SpringThing2003/
    >
    > But where are the games of the SpringThing2002? I could only find the
    > winner ("Tinseltown Blues") here:
    > http://www.springthing.net/2002/index.htm
    >
    > I couldn't find the other entries (not even their names). Can anybody
    > help?

    If you found Tinseltown Blues, then you found the game that was so good it
    managed to win FIRST, SECOND and THIRD place!

    Chip was also the only entrant out of the 14 intents to submit a game.
    http://tinyurl.com/6ewld

    Michael
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

    Sorry I missed this thread earlier.

    > But where are the games of the SpringThing2002? I could only find the
    > winner ("Tinseltown Blues") here:
    > http://www.springthing.net/2002/index.htm

    I just updated http://www.springthing.net/2002/index.htm to make this
    clearer. As Michael Coyne said, there was only one entry that year.

    > the games of the SpringThing2003 can be found in the IF-archive:
    > ftp://ftp.ifarchive.org/if-archive/games/mini-comps/SpringThing2003/>

    This seems to raise another point... my site's download links presently
    point to Baf's Guide, which I think by default points people to
    http://mirror.ifarchive.org, which isn't working right now.

    So I made another change. Check this out...

    Old: http://www.springthing.net/2003/index.htm
    New: http://www.springthing.net/2003/index2.htm
    I don't know which way is better. Comments?

    Greg

FTP Games Video Games