Haunted House Adventure?

The hints for Typo suggests I should play "Haunted House Adventure" another
game by the same authors. Does anybody know if this is a real game, and if
so where I can find it? I have looked at Bafs, the flavorplex site and
googled a bit with no luck.

"Jan Thorsby" <no_jthorsby_spam@broadpark.no> wrote in message
> The hints for Typo suggests I should play "Haunted House Adventure"
another
> game by the same authors. Does anybody know if this is a real game, and if
> so where I can find it? I have looked at Bafs, the flavorplex site and
> googled a bit with no luck.

I think the problem you will run into is that is more than one (probably
many) games with that generic name.