newbie

In my Windows xp pro, I had TV tuner card installed, which used to work
properly.
But, now whenever I try to use this program I get the message the program is
not responding or the program has encountered an unexpected error and has to
close down.
Kindly let me know what's wrong with the program and how do I correct it.
Regards.

Hi

Have a look in the Event Viewer for any 'Errors'. If there are any, could
you please post the Event ID and Source.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User