  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
December 9, 2004 1:16:09 PM

Archived from groups: rec.arts.int-fiction,rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

There is just under one week left in the C32 contest judging period. I've
received a bunch of ratings so far which is great. The games in the contest
are short enough that a week is plenty of time to download and play them -
so join in!

The C32 contest page is up at:

http://www.gis.net/~daveber/minform/c32.htm

You can download the games from that page or directly from the IF-Archive
at:

http://www.ifarchive.org/indexes/if-archiveXgamesXmini-...

Dave Bernazzani
The C32 contest is underway!
http://www.gis.net/~daveber/minform/c32.htm

More about : final week c32 contest ratings

Anonymous
December 13, 2004 2:00:14 PM

<daniel_mcl@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Both of them give me a 404 error presently. (I already voted, just
> warning you)

In both, the "l" was line-wrapped out of the link. It works for me by adding
"l" back to ".html" on the URL.

---- Mike.
!