Final week for C32 Contest Ratings...

Archived from groups: rec.arts.int-fiction,rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

There is just under one week left in the C32 contest judging period. I've
received a bunch of ratings so far which is great. The games in the contest
are short enough that a week is plenty of time to download and play them -
so join in!

The C32 contest page is up at:

http://www.gis.net/~daveber/minform/c32.htm

You can download the games from that page or directly from the IF-Archive
at:

http://www.ifarchive.org/indexes/if-archiveXgamesXmini-compsXcommodore32.htm

Dave Bernazzani
The C32 contest is underway!
http://www.gis.net/~daveber/minform/c32.htm
2 answers Last reply
More about final week contest ratings
  1. Archived from groups: rec.arts.int-fiction,rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

    Dave Bernazzani wrote:

    http://www.ifarchive.org/indexes/if-archiveXgamesXmini-compsXcommodore32.htm

    Sorry, that IF-Archive link got a little munged. It's at:

    http://www.ifarchive.org/indexes/if-archiveXgamesXmini-compsXcommodore32.htm

    Dave Bernazzani
    The C32 contest is underway!
    http://www.gis.net/~daveber/minform/c32.htm
  2. Archived from groups: rec.arts.int-fiction,rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

    <daniel_mcl@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Both of them give me a 404 error presently. (I already voted, just
    > warning you)

    In both, the "l" was line-wrapped out of the link. It works for me by adding
    "l" back to ".html" on the URL.

    ---- Mike.

Download Games Video Games