Inevitable hint needed

Last response: in Video Games
December 9, 2004 10:10:02 PM

I am stuck in Inevitable and trying to figure out what to do next.

I am playing on the easiest setting and have lowered the edging of the
avenue, raised the sixteen pillars, moved the dolmen, and raised the
cistern water level after making the east/west towers blue. I am
guessing that I need to go down in the Ziggurat but it is still dark
inside.

Any rough directions on what to do next would be appreciated.

More about : inevitable hint needed

Anonymous
December 10, 2004 3:32:12 PM

rrafgon wrote:
> I am stuck in Inevitable and trying to figure out what to do next.

> I am playing on the easiest setting and have lowered the edging of the
> avenue, raised the sixteen pillars, moved the dolmen, and raised the
> cistern water level after making the east/west towers blue. I am
> guessing that I need to go down in the Ziggurat but it is still dark
> inside.

You only mention two of the towers in the triangular area around the
ziggurat. Have you explored as far north and south as possible? Have
you also found something else that goes in the holes besides the
flagpole?

I'm not certain 'easier' mode really is that much easier - there are
fewer puzzles, but maybe fewer clues too.

CK
Anonymous
December 11, 2004 2:52:43 AM

Cedric Knight wrote:

> You only mention two of the towers in the triangular area around the
> ziggurat. Have you explored as far north and south as possible?
Have
> you also found something else that goes in the holes besides the
> flagpole?
>
> I'm not certain 'easier' mode really is that much easier - there are
> fewer puzzles, but maybe fewer clues too.
>
> CK

I am pretty certain I have explored most of the map, and I have used
the assembly in the holes.
Anonymous
December 12, 2004 8:22:29 PM

rrafgon wrote:
> I am pretty certain I have explored most of the map, and I have used
> the assembly in the holes.

Actually I think I have figured it out now. I missed the significance
of the cube in the east tower.
!