Inevitable hint needed

Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

I am stuck in Inevitable and trying to figure out what to do next.


S
P
O
I
L
E
R

S
P
A
C
E


I am playing on the easiest setting and have lowered the edging of the
avenue, raised the sixteen pillars, moved the dolmen, and raised the
cistern water level after making the east/west towers blue. I am
guessing that I need to go down in the Ziggurat but it is still dark
inside.

Any rough directions on what to do next would be appreciated.
3 answers Last reply
More about inevitable hint needed
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

    rrafgon wrote:
    > I am stuck in Inevitable and trying to figure out what to do next.
    >
    >
    > S
    > P
    > O
    > I
    > L
    > E
    > R
    >
    > S
    > P
    > A
    > C
    > E
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I am playing on the easiest setting and have lowered the edging of the
    > avenue, raised the sixteen pillars, moved the dolmen, and raised the
    > cistern water level after making the east/west towers blue. I am
    > guessing that I need to go down in the Ziggurat but it is still dark
    > inside.

    You only mention two of the towers in the triangular area around the
    ziggurat. Have you explored as far north and south as possible? Have
    you also found something else that goes in the holes besides the
    flagpole?

    I'm not certain 'easier' mode really is that much easier - there are
    fewer puzzles, but maybe fewer clues too.

    CK
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

    Cedric Knight wrote:

    > You only mention two of the towers in the triangular area around the
    > ziggurat. Have you explored as far north and south as possible?
    Have
    > you also found something else that goes in the holes besides the
    > flagpole?
    >
    > I'm not certain 'easier' mode really is that much easier - there are
    > fewer puzzles, but maybe fewer clues too.
    >
    > CK

    I am pretty certain I have explored most of the map, and I have used
    the assembly in the holes.
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

    rrafgon wrote:
    > I am pretty certain I have explored most of the map, and I have used
    > the assembly in the holes.

    Actually I think I have figured it out now. I missed the significance
    of the cube in the east tower.
Ask a new question

Read More

Games Video Games