ANNOUNCE: Web Scam Comp

Last response: in Video Games
Share
December 10, 2004 11:42:52 AM

Several weeks ago I was directed via a link on a page to what has to be the
SCAM of the 21st century.

A guy saying he made $73,000 in one week. He wants $47 for the "secrets"
and I thought it would be kind of neat to have a small Comp called WebScam
Comp.

For details on this guy surf on over to
http://ezmillionaire.com/

Entries are limited to the first 10 who sign up. Game can be written in
either Inform or TADS only.

The number of "rooms" or locations should be limited to no more than 10
extra "credit" :)  :)  :)  for a one room game. Also the inventiveness of the
puzzles will be judged as well.

the game itself should be able to be played and "won" in 1 hour or less.

1st prize to be determined. Most likely a small cash prize of at least $20
but no more than $50.

I'm also looking for 2 other judges for this little endeavor as well.

Signup ends on Dec 31st 2004 and game submission must be in my e-mail box
by March 1,2005

More about : announce web scam comp

Anonymous
December 10, 2004 11:42:53 AM

Where do we sign up? Here? Is there a webpage?
December 10, 2004 2:20:43 PM

daniel_mcl@hotmail.com at daniel_mcl@hotmail.com wrote :

> Where do we sign up? Here? Is there a webpage?

reply to me at:

radical1@qadas.com
!