saving pictures to my pictures

July 8, 2005 2:49:28 PM

when i click save as and select my pictures from my documents folder, the
default viewing format is thumbnails, i want to change the default to list
and i want it to stay as list, not change back to thumbnails each and
everytime i save a picture in my folder selection.

example: i save a picture to a folder, it contains other pictures when the
box pops up to save as in this folder, it shows a thumbnail of several
pictures already in this folder, i want the option of LIST to be the default;
the reasoning is it will not only open the folder faster but not load each
and every picture type file into memory.

where do i edit my registry file and with what code?
Anonymous
July 9, 2005 8:00:46 AM

open the folder faster but not load each
and every picture type file into memory

It doesn't do that as it remembers what it's done. And there is no option to change it. Don't save them in My Pictures.

!