[C32 Comp] Official Commodore 32 Inform Contest Results!

Last response: in Video Games
December 15, 2004 3:17:37 PM

Archived from groups: rec.arts.int-fiction,rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

Official Commodore 32 Inform Contest Results

The contest is over! I had a great time running the contest - and am very
pleased that there were 6 submissions to the event. In the end, there were
12 non-author voters who judged the games. These votes were counted - and a
total number of C32 game carts sold for the holiday season was calculated.
Each C32 cartridge was produced in quantity 100000 -- and so selling every
cart was the top possible achievement. Here are the contest results with the
number of units sold for the holiday season:

1. Endgame (Samuel T. Denton) sold 76030
2. Turning Point (Robert Rafgon) sold 72900
3. Amusement Park (Algol) sold 67850
4. Downtown Train (Owen Lockett) sold 65400
5. Zombies! (Chris Cenotti) sold 46720
6. Paparazzi (EV) sold 21770

For those that want to know the exact formula for the # Units Sold - see the
official results at the contest website:

http://www.gis.net/~daveber/minform/c32_results.htm

I may or may not add more statistical information in the next couple of
days. I will probably post my personal thoughts about the games in a
separate topic.

--
Dave Bernazzani
The C32 contest has ended... See results at:

"Dave Bernazzani" <dber@gis.net> wrote in message
> Official Commodore 32 Inform Contest Results

> 1. Endgame (Samuel T. Denton) sold 76030
> 2. Turning Point (Robert Rafgon) sold 72900
> 3. Amusement Park (Algol) sold 67850
> 4. Downtown Train (Owen Lockett) sold 65400
> 5. Zombies! (Chris Cenotti) sold 46720
> 6. Paparazzi (EV) sold 21770

Wow -- I was positive "Downtown Train" was going to win it.
Congrats to everybody, especially samwyse for the win!

---- Mike.
!