Windows XP pro install + Office 2000

I have Windows 2000 Pro and will be upgrading to Windows XP Pro. I will be
installing Office 2000 - wil there be any issues with installing Office 200?
--
JJ Satch

Shouldn't be - Just after installing visit Office.Microsoft.Com and use
the equivalent of Windows Update to get all the available patches for
it.
Click the "Check for Updates", located on the Right side of the page.