One hard disk driver?

masta d

Honorable
Jun 28, 2012
i recentely installed windows 7 and when installing i did like 3 partitions of the hard disk but after it finished installing i saw only one hard disk driver how can i fix this?
when formating a massage occured saying it will create a system partition something like that.... pls help me

Solution

If they made the partitions in the Windows 7 installer screen than they are already made. You just need to go into Disk Management and format them, until you do (or set them up through cmd) they will not show up in Windows since they do not have a drive letter.

you have to make the partions after windows installs/. windows looks for an empty hard drive. with an empty hard drive windows 7/8 will make a system restore partion and data partion.once windows installs and boots. download the mb chipset drivers for your mb chipset..the sound card and others. once done that open up drive tools and make another partition for you.
format and check that there is a new drive letter.

Camikazi

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008

If they made the partitions in the Windows 7 installer screen than they are already made. You just need to go into Disk Management and format them, until you do (or set them up through cmd) they will not show up in Windows since they do not have a drive letter.

Solution

masta d

Honorable
Jun 28, 2012

thx really help me