I see lots of new stuff but since Windows 95-->Windows XP the Windows
Explorer hasn't changed much.
Why can't they add tabbed browing or multiple windows explorer, ftp and
other features in Windows Explorer.

Let me know if someone knows a better Windows Explorer.

Thanks
Arun

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

PowerDesk from V-Com. Download a partially functioning version from
www.v-com.com I've been using it as a replacement for years and "PC
Magazine" did give it an Editor's Choice award a while back.

In news:%23atJgPAhFHA.3940@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl,
Jerry <NoSpamChiefZeke@MSN.com> typed:

> PowerDesk from V-Com. Download a partially functioning version
> from
> www.v-com.com I've been using it as a replacement for years
> and "PC
> Magazine" did give it an Editor's Choice award a while back.

Or its near-twin Novatix Explorer Plus.

Please reply to the newsgroup

> "Arun Kumar" <arunpv@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> I see lots of new stuff but since Windows 95-->Windows XP the
>> Windows
>> Explorer hasn't changed much.
>> Why can't they add tabbed browing or multiple windows
>> explorer, ftp
>> and other features in Windows Explorer.
>>
>> Let me know if someone knows a better Windows Explorer.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Arun

Thanks for the response.
I found this