Game Release: PTBAD4-- Xorax

"PTBAD4:How the Record Got its Groove Back" the long awaited sequel to
"PTBAD3:A Mystery" is hearby released for public consumption. It does
not seem to want to upload to the archive so I provide it from my
website. Enjoy!
Version 1.0
Tads2

http://www.honestjonberman.com/ptbad4_rls.gam

Xorax

Since when was a sequal to PTBAD3 ever "anticipated"?

"xorax" <profrufusbmellow@gmail.com> wrote in message
> "PTBAD4:How the Record Got its Groove Back" the long awaited sequel to
> "PTBAD3:A Mystery" is hearby released for public consumption. It does
> not seem to want to upload to the archive so I provide it from my
> website. Enjoy!

What is the unnamed object at the end of the game? A hat?
I think the game is trying to mislead the player about there being
a hat at all. The word is a synonym for the grass, I noticed.

Kevin Venzke

<jhsaunders@alltel.net> wrote in message
> Since when was a sequal to PTBAD3 ever "anticipated"?

Oh, I dunno. As an exercise in how *not* to write a game, it's a must see.

> What is the unnamed object at the end of the game? A hat?
> I think the game is trying to mislead the player about there being
> a hat at all. The word is a synonym for the grass, I noticed.
>
> Kevin Venzke

There is a hat, but I did not implement a way to interact with it. That
does not take place until, PTBAD6, or PTBAD7. As a rule, something in
my games can always be called 'hat'. I believe that grass can be found
in "now".

> What is the unnamed object at the end of the game? A hat?
> I think the game is trying to mislead the player about there being
> a hat at all. The word is a synonym for the grass, I noticed.
>
> Kevin Venzke

There is a hat, but I did not implement a way to interact with it. That
does not take place until, PTBAD6, or PTBAD7. As a rule, something in
my games can always be called 'hat'. I believe that grass can be found
in "now".

> What is the unnamed object at the end of the game? A hat?
> I think the game is trying to mislead the player about there being
> a hat at all. The word is a synonym for the grass, I noticed.
>
> Kevin Venzke

There is a hat, but I did not implement a way to interact with it. That
does not take place until, PTBAD6, or PTBAD7. As a rule, something in
my games can always be called 'hat'. I believe that grass can be found
in "now".

A. I anticipated it.
B. Are game authors bared from a little self promotion?
-Even when their games are intentionally horrible?