"c:documents and settingsdefault user"

HELP !!!!!

I am experiencing problems when setting up new user accounts in Windows XP I
believe this may be due to "c:\documents and settings\default user" having
inappropriate NTFS permissions, however I do not know how to resolve
this........

can anyone give me idiot guide help/instructions please

thanks

Steven

I'm not sure if I understand your question clearly. Do you want to create a
new user account? Could you log out and log back in with an administrator's
login? I believe you need to have administrative rights to create new
users...

"Steven_Garschke@hotmail.com" wrote:

> HELP !!!!!
>
> I am experiencing problems when setting up new user accounts in Windows XP I
> believe this may be due to "c:\documents and settings\default user" having
> inappropriate NTFS permissions, however I do not know how to resolve
>
> can anyone give me idiot guide help/instructions please
>
> thanks
>
> Steven

I have some how lost my default profile, I have created a new defualt profile
but cannot copy the NTUSER.Dat files