Hey, I've been playing this game a while, and I'm stuck on the mummy. I
know how to beat it, but my health is at next to nothing and I can't
find a way to restore my health. Any hints?

xaoskiohshin@yahoo.com wrote:

>Hey, I've been playing this game a while, and I'm stuck on the mummy. I
>know how to beat it, but my health is at next to nothing and I can't
>find a way to restore my health. Any hints?

"Mummy! Help!"

Sincerely,

Gene Wirchenko

Computerese Irregular Verb Conjugation:
I have preferences.
You have biases.
He/She has prejudices.

On 22 Dec 2004 11:24:12 -0800, xaoskiohshin@yahoo.com <xaoskiohshin@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hey, I've been playing this game a while, and I'm stuck on the mummy. I
> know how to beat it, but my health is at next to nothing and I can't
> find a way to restore my health. Any hints?

Play again, and don't get beat up so much next time.

--
Mark Jeffrey Tilford

In article <1103743452.393098.72430@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>, xaoskiohshin@yahoo.com wrote:
>Hey, I've been playing this game a while, and I'm stuck on the mummy. I
>know how to beat it, but my health is at next to nothing and I can't
>find a way to restore my health. Any hints?

I was unaware of this myself, but I guess drinking water from the water
fountain restores some health.

- Jon