On some web pages I get a window that pops up saying there is a problem with
the web page and asks me if I want to debug it. It is annoying, sometimes
pops up
5-6 times as the page opens. How can I turn this off. Running XP Prof.

Was just browsing the forum and found my fix. Thanks anyways.

"Forddieselguy" wrote:

> On some web pages I get a window that pops up saying there is a problem with
> the web page and asks me if I want to debug it. It is annoying, sometimes
> pops up
> 5-6 times as the page opens. How can I turn this off. Running XP Prof.

TRENDING THREADS