What is the stop error code in this mini dump file?

What is the stop error code in this mini dump file?
I may know what program caused this. I just need to see what the stop
code is.

I used dumpchk.exe

Thank you for this infomation

----- 32 bit Kernel Mini Dump Analysis

DUMP_HEADER32:
MajorVersion 0000000f
MinorVersion 00000a28
DirectoryTableBase 00039000
PfnDataBase 81053000
PsLoadedModuleList 8055a420
PsActiveProcessHead 805604d8
MachineImageType 0000014c
NumberProcessors 00000001
BugCheckCode 000000c2
BugCheckParameter1 00000007
BugCheckParameter2 00000cd4
BugCheckParameter3 0000187d
BugCheckParameter4 81da2660
PaeEnabled 00000000
KdDebuggerDataBlock 8054c060
MiniDumpFields 00000dff

TRIAGE_DUMP32:
ServicePackBuild 00000200
SizeOfDump 00010000
ValidOffset 0000fffc
ContextOffset 00000320
ExceptionOffset 000007d0
MmOffset 00001068
UnloadedDriversOffset 000010a0
PrcbOffset 00001878
ProcessOffset 000024c8
ThreadOffset 00002728
CallStackOffset 00002980
SizeOfCallStack 000005ac
DriverListOffset 000031c0
DriverCount 0000007d
StringPoolOffset 000056e0
StringPoolSize 00001140
BrokenDriverOffset 00000000
TriageOptions 00000041
TopOfStack f7be8a54
DebuggerDataOffset 00002f30
DebuggerDataSize 00000290
DataBlocksOffset 00006820
DataBlocksCount 00000004

unrepper

Distinguished
May 15, 2005

Try here http://aumha.org/win5/kbestop.htm
--
Don Kendrick

"Greg Ro" wrote:

> What is the stop error code in this mini dump file?
> I may know what program caused this. I just need to see what the stop
> code is.
>
> I used dumpchk.exe
>
> Thank you for this infomation

> ----- 32 bit Kernel Mini Dump Analysis
>
> DUMP_HEADER32:
> MajorVersion 0000000f
> MinorVersion 00000a28
> DirectoryTableBase 00039000
> PfnDataBase 81053000
> PsLoadedModuleList 8055a420
> PsActiveProcessHead 805604d8
> MachineImageType 0000014c
> NumberProcessors 00000001
> BugCheckCode 000000c2
> BugCheckParameter1 00000007
> BugCheckParameter2 00000cd4
> BugCheckParameter3 0000187d
> BugCheckParameter4 81da2660
> PaeEnabled 00000000
> KdDebuggerDataBlock 8054c060
> MiniDumpFields 00000dff
>
> TRIAGE_DUMP32:
> ServicePackBuild 00000200
> SizeOfDump 00010000
> ValidOffset 0000fffc
> ContextOffset 00000320
> ExceptionOffset 000007d0
> MmOffset 00001068
> UnloadedDriversOffset 000010a0
> PrcbOffset 00001878
> ProcessOffset 000024c8
> ThreadOffset 00002728
> CallStackOffset 00002980
> SizeOfCallStack 000005ac
> DriverListOffset 000031c0
> DriverCount 0000007d
> StringPoolOffset 000056e0
> StringPoolSize 00001140
> BrokenDriverOffset 00000000
> TriageOptions 00000041
> TopOfStack f7be8a54
> DebuggerDataOffset 00002f30
> DebuggerDataSize 00000290
> DataBlocksOffset 00006820
> DataBlocksCount 00000004

I figured out the bug check code is the stop code,

Now, I got to figure out the other codes

Greg Ro

Dumpchk checks that va dump is valid. It's of no possible use.

Get your XP CD and install Windows Support Tools.

Type in start run after installing and rebooting

pstat > "%userprofile%\desktop\driverl­ist.txt"

The last table in this file is a list of loaded drivers. Other things apart
from hardware uses drivers. Post the list of drivers (the last table only -
REPEAT THE LAST TABLE O N L Y ) or match the fault address to the driver.

This will allow you to match memory addresses to a driver.

Type verifier in Start Run, follow the wizard but choose All Drivers. This will slow down your computer and cause more blue screen crashes but will pinpoint what is causing the crash (if the original error message didn't). Once you fix it you rerun verifier and turn it off.

If you can't start after enabling verifier
choose Last Known Good Configuration at the Failed Boot menu (which will
start without verifier).

You will be creating a crash dump file in c:\windows\minidump every blue screen. Make sure you are set to record minidumps (Small Memory Dumps) - type it in Help to see how.

Then

If you have the XP SP2 Security Update CD (else see
http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/­devtools/debugging/symbolpkg.m­spx
)

Install symbols from <CD Drive Letter>:\SUPPORT\SYMBOLS

Download
http://www.microsoft.com/whdc/devtools/debugging/installx86.mspx

Load the crash dump file into windbg
and read what it says
Type
!Analyze -v
into Windbg's command line.
(this will hopefully tell you the faulty component)

If the above is too technical then email the crash dump files to davidc @ mvps.org. Don't send me lots of them. Just the one from your last crash after you turn verifier on. And only one per mail.

You can look up specific details here
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/ddtools/hh/ddtools/BCIntro_ea8b9fd0-2d81-4a04-a7ed-c1c6a80bd501.xml.asp

If it indicates faulty memory might be the cause you can get a memory tester
here
http://oca.microsoft.com/en/wi­ndiag.asp

If it mentions a core windows system file, meaning it a MS fix is required,
upload a minidump to

http://oca.microsoft.com

Also try typing the main error code in Help while online (ie,
Stop 0x50
and also try in the 8 digit form
stop 0x00000050)
and if there are too many hits use a filename if available. Generally memory
addresses are different for each computer (as each computer has a different
mix of drivers) so parameters that are memory addresses aren't that useful for searching, but NTStatus codes are (plus you can look them up here http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/mingw/w32api/include/ddk/ntstatus.h?rev=1.2).

"Greg Ro" <webworm11@lycos.com> wrote in message news:eqO0v8ChFHA.576@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
>I figured out the bug check code is the stop code,
>
> Now, I got to figure out the other codes
>
> Greg Ro

David

According to different page.
The stop error code 000000c2
One said I need to replace the ram.

Another said
It could be a program that cause that stop code.

You link on the memory test didn't work.

So is there any other program that could test your ram to see if it
really bad.

Since, I have two slots which ram would I replace?

Greg Ro

snip

I wrote a longer reply then I saw you had snipped. Don't talk to me again.

On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 00:07:48 +1000, "David Candy" <.> wrote:

>I wrote a longer reply then I saw you had snipped. Don't talk to me again.

Don't give me links that don't work. I was snipping because it was
way to long.

Greg R