Can I download the driver.cab file?

July 8, 2005 11:35:01 PM

During a new Windows XP Pro installation the driver.cab file failed to copy.
I went ahead and skipped it thinking I would copy it over later. Well after
the installation was complete I still could'nt copy it over - I can't even
read it on the CD. Now, none of my pnp hardware will load because of this.

Can I dowload this file somewhere?
Anonymous
July 9, 2005 4:58:02 AM

dear silverice i too had this problem ,ad then i went to one of my friend's
house to get write cd for driver.cab. It was in the path
c:/windows/drivercache/i386.

"SilverICE" wrote:

> During a new Windows XP Pro installation the driver.cab file failed to copy.
> I went ahead and skipped it thinking I would copy it over later. Well after
> the installation was complete I still could'nt copy it over - I can't even
> read it on the CD. Now, none of my pnp hardware will load because of this.
>
> Can I dowload this file somewhere?
August 24, 2010 8:44:57 AM

may i please dowload this game
!