Can I download the driver.cab file?

During a new Windows XP Pro installation the driver.cab file failed to copy.
I went ahead and skipped it thinking I would copy it over later. Well after
the installation was complete I still could'nt copy it over - I can't even
read it on the CD. Now, none of my pnp hardware will load because of this.

Can I dowload this file somewhere?
2 answers Last reply
More about download driver file

    dear silverice i too had this problem ,ad then i went to one of my friend's
    house to get write cd for driver.cab. It was in the path
    c:/windows/drivercache/i386.

    "SilverICE" wrote:

    > During a new Windows XP Pro installation the driver.cab file failed to copy.
    > I went ahead and skipped it thinking I would copy it over later. Well after
    > the installation was complete I still could'nt copy it over - I can't even
    > read it on the CD. Now, none of my pnp hardware will load because of this.
    >
    > Can I dowload this file somewhere?
  2. may i please dowload this game

Download Microsoft Windows XP