Administrator Logon Message

I am trying to login in as Administrator and when I logoff on my account
that was created when I installed windows and login to Administrator it says
"unable to log you on because of account restriction."

Why is this happening?

Cheers
2 answers Last reply
More about administrator logon message

    If you're using XP Home, you can only logon to the built-in Administrator account in Safe Mode. See Help and Support for more information on Safe Mode.

    Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
    http://www.dougknox.com
    --------------------------------
    --------------------------------
    Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

    "Clayton" <claytonbNOSPAM@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message news:e0pSETDhFHA.1412@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
    >I am trying to login in as Administrator and when I logoff on my account
    > that was created when I installed windows and login to Administrator it says
    > "unable to log you on because of account restriction."
    >
    > Why is this happening?
    >
    > Cheers

    Oh ic, thanks Doug

    --
    Doug Knox, MS-MVP Windows Media Center\Windows Powered Smart
    Display\Security
    Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
    http://www.dougknox.com
    --------------------------------
    Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

    "Clayton" <claytonbNOSPAM@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message
    >I am trying to login in as Administrator and when I logoff on my account
    > that was created when I installed windows and login to Administrator it
    > says
    > "unable to log you on because of account restriction."
    >
    > Why is this happening?
    >
    > Cheers

Login Microsoft Windows XP