Administrator Logon Message

clayton

I am trying to login in as Administrator and when I logoff on my account
that was created when I installed windows and login to Administrator it says
"unable to log you on because of account restriction."

Why is this happening?

Cheers

If you're using XP Home, you can only logon to the built-in Administrator account in Safe Mode. See Help and Support for more information on Safe Mode.

Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com
--------------------------------
--------------------------------
Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

"Clayton" <claytonbNOSPAM@xtra.co.nz> wrote in message news:e0pSETDhFHA.1412@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
>I am trying to login in as Administrator and when I logoff on my account
> that was created when I installed windows and login to Administrator it says
> "unable to log you on because of account restriction."
>
> Why is this happening?
>
> Cheers

clayton

Oh ic, thanks Doug

--
Doug Knox, MS-MVP Windows Media Center\Windows Powered Smart
Display\Security