Shadowrun

I see that Microsoft holds the games/mmorpg rights to Shadowrun
yet has nothing in the works to produce it.

Anyone know why?

God this could be such a great game, either as a stand alone or as
a mmorpg. The basic game would start in Seattle, expansion packs
could be other parts of the world.

Someone go and gather a few geeks and nerds and put them on
this ASAP...heeheheh.

what are you talking about?