I am trying to change the boot up screen in windows xp but am not having much
success. Used to be bale to do it easily in win95/98.
Any ideas.......................

Customize the logon screen wallpaper, screensaver and other settings using
Tweak UI
http://www.winxptutor.com/tweaklogon.htm

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:68A13849-0C3A-4F4F-B195-4D15A4C8CA92@microsoft.com,
flashpat <flashpat@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
> I am trying to change the boot up screen in windows xp but am not having
> much success. Used to be bale to do it easily in win95/98.

'Change XP Boot Screen'
http://www.tweakxp.com/article36753.aspx

regards,
ssg MS-MVP