Manually remove Software

I have problem uninstalling a program in Add or Remove programs. when i click
the software it is not responding or nothing is happening.
How do I manually remove installed program in Add or Remove programs or is
there any utility i can use to fix this problem? TIA

Robin
--
Try and try until you succeed.

Gordon

"rhadriano" <rhadriano@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have problem uninstalling a program in Add or Remove programs. when i
>click
> the software it is not responding or nothing is happening.
> How do I manually remove installed program in Add or Remove programs or is
> there any utility i can use to fix this problem? TIA
>
> Robin
> --
> Try and try until you succeed.

Try re-installing first to see if that corrects it.

Clicking "Add/Remove Windows Components" causes an error and does not launch
the program
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/arpwc.htm

How to manually uninstall an application
http://www.cryer.co.uk/brian/windows/howto_manually_uninstall.htm

Uninstall Programs Manually
http://www.theeldergeek.com/manually_uninstall_programs.htm

--