online games

browny

ok so i just bought a new network adapter for my PS2 which i just cant wait
to get!
but what i wanna know is that is thing a plug n play or is there a setup
needed?

Hi Browny,

Try the PS2 newsgroups or forums for that question please.
Playstation issues are a lot off topic in a Microsoft newsgroup. :)

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

"Browny" <Browny@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9CCDCC89-6142-4CE8-9CEA-DE7DF1FA73DF@microsoft.com...
| ok so i just bought a new network adapter for my PS2 which i just cant wait
| to get!
| but what i wanna know is that is thing a plug n play or is there a setup
| needed?

There is a setup, a cool game is SOCOM II online if you have bb