online games

ok so i just bought a new network adapter for my PS2 which i just cant wait
to get!
but what i wanna know is that is thing a plug n play or is there a setup
needed?
3 answers Last reply
More about online games

    Hi Browny,

    Try the PS2 newsgroups or forums for that question please.
    Playstation issues are a lot off topic in a Microsoft newsgroup. :-)

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

    "Browny" <Browny@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9CCDCC89-6142-4CE8-9CEA-DE7DF1FA73DF@microsoft.com...
    | ok so i just bought a new network adapter for my PS2 which i just cant wait
    | to get!
    | but what i wanna know is that is thing a plug n play or is there a setup
    | needed?

    okey dokey
  3. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games (More info?)

    There is a setup, a cool game is SOCOM II online if you have bb
    "Browny" <Browny@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > ok so i just bought a new network adapter for my PS2 which i just cant
    wait
    > to get!
    > but what i wanna know is that is thing a plug n play or is there a setup
    > needed?

PlayStation Games Microsoft Video Games