Future Boy: Help needed

I'm somehow ashamed to admit, but I'm stuck on Future Boy despite its
help function.

Spoiler Space
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
How do I convince Bob and Gorrd that I'm Frank's roommate? According
to the hints, I should take a photo of Frank. But I don't have a
camera and of course I don't know where Frank is. I did find Eno's
hideout, but can't get in. I guess I have to solve the puzzle of
finding Frank first.

Bob
1 answer Last reply
More about future needed
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.int-fiction (More info?)

    Spoiler space
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..

    >From the way it sounds, you haven't been to a certain location that was
    previously blocked off to you. Try exploring the park a bit more. (If
    that doesn't help, try typing this in the appropriate location: DSBXM
    UISPVHI USFFT, replacing each letter with the prior letter of the
    alphabet.)

    Once you find the new location, two things happen: you gain an
    important tool, and a section of the hint menu opens up in case you
    need help in learning how to use it. Once you learn how to use it,
    you'll be able to get to a new area of the game where you can get a
    picture of Frank.

    Greg

Photo Games Video Games