Change icons for individual printers?

Is there a way to change the icons for individual printers?

I'd like to differentiate between my inkjet, lasers, and AIO printers with
different icons for each.

I have several icon management programs, and can change the general icon
used for all printers, but cannot find how to get to individual printers.

Thanks for any assistance!

You can create a desktop shortcut for each printer, then change the icon
for the shortcut.

I suspect you already knew this and desktop shortcuts are not what you
are looking for.

Bill