cannot reinstall printer

July 9, 2005 11:33:02 AM

i was having problems with my printer i unstalled it. tried to reinstall and
a message comes up 16 bit sub file not compatibale with ms-dos and windows
i do not know what this is help
--
cynde

More about : reinstall printer

Anonymous
July 9, 2005 1:38:52 PM

"cynde" <caayars@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>i was having problems with my printer i unstalled it. tried to reinstall
>and
> a message comes up 16 bit sub file not compatibale with ms-dos and
> windows
> i do not know what this is help
> --
> cynde

go to the web site for what ever brand of printer you have and download the
latest drivers, then try again.
Anonymous
July 9, 2005 1:38:53 PM

i tried and i get the same message not compatibale as above stated
--
cynde

"Jone Doe" wrote:

> "cynde" <caayars@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >i was having problems with my printer i unstalled it. tried to reinstall
> >and
> > a message comes up 16 bit sub file not compatibale with ms-dos and
> > windows
> > i do not know what this is help
> > --
> > cynde
>
> go to the web site for what ever brand of printer you have and download the
> latest drivers, then try again.

July 9, 2005 1:56:42 PM

cynde,
Have a look at this forum thread along with the download link;
'Bighammer' (http://kb.bighammer.com/article.aspx?id=10003)

'XP_Fix.exe' (http://www.visualtour.com/downloads/)
Best,
Treeman

--
Treeman

July 9, 2005 1:56:43 PM

I tried it told me file already exists
--
cynde

"Treeman" wrote:

> cynde,
> Have a look at this forum thread along with the download link;
> 'Bighammer' (http://kb.bighammer.com/article.aspx?id=10003)
>
> 'XP_Fix.exe' (http://www.visualtour.com/downloads/)
> Best,
> Treeman
>

> --
> Treeman

> Treeman's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=1260

July 9, 2005 1:56:43 PM

thank you very much it installed and works fine
--
cynde