Heist Statue Photo

Ok, I'm looking to find the last photo I need here. I know it's the
statue photo, and it's around the statue in the church, but I don't see
it anywhere. When you turn the cross, you get the girl's photo, but no
others. Does it have something to do with the painting?

On 19 Jan 2005 07:45:16 -0800, "Brian Ronk" <paladin.rithe@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Ok, I'm looking to find the last photo I need here. I know it's the
>statue photo, and it's around the statue in the church, but I don't see
>it anywhere. When you turn the cross, you get the girl's photo, but no
>others. Does it have something to do with the painting?

GENERAL HINT....

..
..
..
..
..

It's in your uncle's flat.

TOTAL GIVEAWAY

..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..

It's under the cushion of the armchair.

Regards,

> Regards,
> Graham Holden (g-holden AT dircon DOT co DOT uk)
> --
> There are 10 types of people in the world;
> those that understand binary and those that don't.

I was browsing a few posts and after reading your tag line, I don't
understand. You say there is 10 types of people but you only list two,
what are the other eight?

A.P.

samwyse

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2002

On or about 1/20/2005 11:32 AM, aphill@altavista.com did proclaim:
>>Regards,
>>Graham Holden (g-holden AT dircon DOT co DOT uk)
>>--
>>There are 10 types of people in the world;
>>those that understand binary and those that don't.
>

> I was browsing a few posts and after reading your tag line, I don't
> understand. You say there is 10 types of people but you only list two,
> what are the other eight?

Congratulations, you have just placed yourself in the latter group.

Well, I solved it finally, Thx.
Ahh, binary. I'm glad I understand it. Oh, just an amusing point
about it. A computer group that I was a part of in college decided to
make a tshirt, and on it we spelled out a joke using the binary codes
for letters and such. I think in ASCII even. Talk about a geek's
shirt :)

I'm still trying to figure out why people include tag lines. Do they
want us to :

a. Befuddle and inquire it's meaning
b. Chuckle inside
c. Fart

A.P. Hill

"I don't know the words to any R.E.M. Songs, except fourty two of them.
On sundays, I eat toast. "

samwyse <dejanews@email.com> wrote:

> On or about 1/20/2005 11:32 AM, aphill@altavista.com did proclaim:
> >>Regards,
> >>Graham Holden (g-holden AT dircon DOT co DOT uk)
> >>--
> >>There are 10 types of people in the world;
> >>those that understand binary and those that don't.
> >

> > I was browsing a few posts and after reading your tag line, I don't
> > understand. You say there is 10 types of people but you only list two,
> > what are the other eight?
>
> Congratulations, you have just placed yourself in the latter group.

YHBT. YHL. HAND.

Richard