Outlook close when show desktop is clicked

I'm running xp home edition. I recently upgraded to Outlook 2003. Now
whenever I click show desktop Outlook closes. This is the only application
that closes like this. Any ideas how to fix??

Thanks,

Steve
2 answers Last reply
More about outlook close show desktop clicked
  1. Solution from Nepatsfan at http://www.technewsgroups.net/group/microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize/topic42816.aspx - Is there an Outlook icon in the Notification area next to the clock? If so, right click on it and see if "Hide when
    minimized" is checked. Clicking on the entry will remove the
    check mark. Keep in mind that double clicking on the icon will
    restore Outlook.
  2. Quote:
    Outlook icon in the Notification area next to the clock? If so, right click on it and see if "Hide when
    minimized" is checked. Clicking on the entry will remove the check mark.

    Yes, yes this works! Who knew it was so simple. Thank you so much! I was into properties and shift clicking and this was all. Thank you! (Still works in Outlook 2010 & Windows 7)

Outlook Desktops Windows XP