Your question

Nexus 7

Tags:
  • Nexus
  • Google
  • Mobile Computing
Last response: in Mobile Computing
December 10, 2012 8:31:42 PM

Hi, this may be a silly question but does anyone know if ordering the nexus 7 off the Google play store is any good and if I do will I get it in time for Christmas if I order it within the next few days?

More about : nexus

December 10, 2012 8:57:09 PM

Ordering from the Google Play store is certainly fine, but whether or not you'll get it in time for Christmas I don't think anyone here could answer. It would depend on how many units they have in stock, and how many of those are already spoken for, shipping speeds... A host of reasons. However, you have a far better chance if you order today as opposed to tomorrow or the next day.
December 10, 2012 9:05:06 PM

cl-scott said:
Ordering from the Google Play store is certainly fine, but whether or not you'll get it in time for Christmas I don't think anyone here could answer. It would depend on how many units they have in stock, and how many of those are already spoken for, shipping speeds... A host of reasons. However, you have a far better chance if you order today as opposed to tomorrow or the next day.

Okay thanks for your help. I think I am going to look around the shops for it tomorrow and if I can't find one i will order it from Google tomorrow afternoon.
!