Back to Life, Unfortunately Help *Possible Spoilers*

I'm having problems using the ticket to buy items. One, I can't find a
pen/ink. Two, I can't find the verb in ADRIFT. Is it tick, write, or
something else?

On 22 Jan 2005 05:11:06 -0800, jhsaunders@alltel.net <jhsaunders@alltel.net> wrote:
> I'm having problems using the ticket to buy items. One, I can't find a
> pen/ink. Two, I can't find the verb in ADRIFT. Is it tick, write, or
> something else?

In the release I have, you start with the pen (quill). The command you
want is "TICK BOX 1" (or whichever you want).

--
------------------------
Mark Jeffrey Tilford

<jhsaunders@alltel.net> wrote in message
> I'm having problems using the ticket to buy items. One, I can't find a
> pen/ink. Two, I can't find the verb in ADRIFT. Is it tick, write, or
> something else?

You start with a quill but the ink for it is in your bedchamber. Examine
everything and you'll find it.

The description of the coupon tells you which verb you need - although tick,
check or mark will work. I'll have to add "write" if I get round to doing a
new version.

On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 15:27:38 GMT, "Mark J. Tilford"
<tilford@ugcs.caltech.edu> wrote:

>On 22 Jan 2005 05:11:06 -0800, jhsaunders@alltel.net <jhsaunders@alltel.net> wrote:
>> I'm having problems using the ticket to buy items. One, I can't find a
>> pen/ink. Two, I can't find the verb in ADRIFT. Is it tick, write, or
>> something else?
>>

>In the release I have, you start with the pen (quill). The command you
>want is "TICK BOX 1" (or whichever you want).

Of course, you may have to do something to the quill to make is
useable first...