installation with raid (mirroring)

do I have to use a bios raid function or can wndows 64 use the raid
controller by drivers? I already installed a linux 64bit on th etwo SATA with
raid by linux kernel drivers.

Now I ask myself why windows 64 doesn't let itself install on the remaining
partition space.

Please visit the new Windows 64-bit newsgroup:

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP