password:

forgot password on my norton int security.. hoew do I get it?
2 answers Last reply
More about password

    Uninstall, then reinstall the program.

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Shirley wrote:
    > forgot password on my norton int security.. hoew do I get it?

    Go to Symantec's website and search the knowledge base for the product you
    have on forgot password.

    --
    Shenan Stanley
    MS-MVP

Security Forgot Password Microsoft Norton Windows XP