password:

July 9, 2005 3:09:02 PM

forgot password on my norton int security.. hoew do I get it?

More about : password

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
July 9, 2005 5:30:19 PM

Uninstall, then reinstall the program.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Shirley" wrote:

| forgot password on my norton int security.. hoew do I get it?
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
July 9, 2005 6:14:41 PM

Shirley wrote:
> forgot password on my norton int security.. hoew do I get it?

Go to Symantec's website and search the knowledge base for the product you
have on forgot password.

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP