[XYZZYs] There should be a prize for best object

I think the world should know that I would have voted for Swanglass if
there'd been a category that suited it.
Next year, there should be a prize for best object.

In article <1107174822.421435.51240@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
<cavebloke@excite.com> wrote:
>I think the world should know that I would have voted for Swanglass if
>there'd been a category that suited it.
>Next year, there should be a prize for best object.

"Best Use of Medium" is a good category to vote in for an especially
well-implemented game. Admittedly, the category usually goes an
unusual use of the medium in general, but I do see some nominations for
games that have good implementations, like Sunset Over Savannah,
Worlds Apart, and Varicella.

--
Dan Shiovitz :: dbs@cs.wisc.edu :: http://www.drizzle.com/~dans
"He settled down to dictate a letter to the Consolidated Nailfile and

Dan Shiovitz wrote:

> "Best Use of Medium" is a good category to vote in for an especially
> well-implemented game.

But Swanglass had too little to interact with to be called
well-implemented, in my book. I'm talking about Best Individual Object.