Slow video ( maybe)

My pc is running win xp pro sp2 1 go ram, P4 2.8 Go, but since few days is
running slow, is like the video card is faulty, I have run ad-ware and found
not problems, any test I can do to check the video card?

TIA

More about slow video maybe

    Newport wrote:
    > My pc is running win xp pro sp2 1 go ram, P4 2.8 Go, but since few
    > days is running slow, is like the video card is faulty, I have run
    > ad-ware and found not problems, any test I can do to check the video
    > card?

    Have you updated the driver from the video card manufacturer? Have you
    updated the other hardware drivers from the hardware manufacturers? Checked
    for Spyware with more than one application? Scanned for viruses/trojans
    with an application other than the one you normally use? Checked your hard
    disk drive(s) for errors? Defragmented your hard disk drive(s)?

    You could also turn off/unplug and open up the system.. Reseat all the
    cables/cards and clean it out physically - to prevent heat from becoming a
    problem.

    --
    Shenan Stanley
    MS-MVP

    A more detailed explanation will certainly help to isolate the problem and
    give you better advice.
    --
    Don Kendrick

    "Newport" wrote:

    > My pc is running win xp pro sp2 1 go ram, P4 2.8 Go, but since few days is
    > running slow, is like the video card is faulty, I have run ad-ware and found
    > not problems, any test I can do to check the video card?
    >
    > TIA

Graphics Cards Video Microsoft Windows XP