Sign in with
Your question

Window7 problem

Last response: in Windows 7
September 10, 2012 8:51:16 AM

Hello,
i am using the window xp and my system is 32 bit and how can i use the 64bit window7 how can i install the window7 tell me it urgent

More about : window7 problem

a b $ Windows 7
September 10, 2012 9:06:14 AM

buy window 7. put the disk in the drive. Select install. Follow the directions. Your XP install and all Data on that partition will be erased.and window 7 will be installed
September 10, 2012 9:41:44 AM

wajidishere said:
Hello,
i am using the window xp and my system is 32 bit and how can i use the 64bit window7 how can i install the window7 tell me it urgent

There is nothing to worry about it. Get a Disc of Windows 7 and insert in DVD-ROM and restart your system. If it boots it automatically then it will show a black screen with a blinking cursor asking "Press any key". Otherwise you will have to boot it through boor menu of your computer. While booting it will ask you where to install the Windows. You need to just choose the partition and do not forget to format the drive before installation. You will find format drive option in Drive Options. After that it will install Windows in that partition.
a c 289 $ Windows 7
September 10, 2012 4:33:43 PM

If your computer is only 32 bit capable, you won't be able to run a 64 bit operating system on it. That is fairly unlikely these days unless you are using a computer 10 yrs old or older.
!