MN-820 slow download/upload

Hi,

I have purchased a MN-820 networking kit and everything is working fine
except the download and upload speed is very slow... When I connect directly
my modem to my computer, the speed is ok. The software is up to date,
firmware also.

Thanks !

Double check the TCP/IP settings on the computer and the
WAN screen of the router. Make sure it's not a wireless
problem -- try wiring the PC to the router. If everything
appears OK and the slowdown appears while wired to the
router, clone the PC MAC address into the router MAC address.

If it only happens when using wireless, then let us know
and we follow from there.