[old news] Tandy Releases Text-Based Game Console

pj

http://www.ridiculopathy.com/news_detail.php?id=935

> Kind Regards,
> RootShell

I assume you are joking, but, in case you're not....Uh, you realize, of
course, that Ridiculopathy is a satire site? Try reading some of their
other "news." If you do a Google search on "Tandy Verbose600" the only
thing you'll get is the page you cite. And Tandy Radio Shack got out
of computer manufacturing in the early 1990s. So the provenance of
this article is a bit suspect.

PJ

On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 15:11:31 GMT, RootShell scrawled:

> Hi
>
> I know this is old news (the article is from 2003) but i was wondering
> if anyone ever purchased one of these Tandy text-based game console?
>
> See details here... http://www.ridiculopathy.com/news_detail.php?id=935
>
> Kind Regards,
> RootShell

I'm tempted to believe it's a joke!
Surely, floppies would have been a better medium.

--
http://www.rexx.co.uk

To email me, visit the site.

On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 15:49:35 +0000, Rexx Magnus said to the parser:

> On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 15:11:31 GMT, RootShell scrawled:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> I know this is old news (the article is from 2003) but i was wondering
>> if anyone ever purchased one of these Tandy text-based game console?
>
> I'm tempted to believe it's a joke!
> Surely, floppies would have been a better medium.

What give it away? The "Similarities with the material presented here and
actual news is purely accidental" ?

Michael